Some great leg workouts!
Lying Leg Raises
- Lay on the ground with your legs straight out
- Lift your legs straight up, only using your abs and hip flexors
- Lower your legs down without them touching the ground
- Try to do this 10-25 times. Great ab and hip work out!
- This one can be used as cardio too!
- Stand up, legs shoulder length apart
- Stand on one foot, and with the leg that you’re not standing on bend it behind you.
- If you want to make this a great cardio work out, use your hands! Put them in the air and each time you curl your leg bring your arms down! And then back up as you’re switching!
Squat With Wall
- This one is fairly simple. Lean against a wall.
- Stand with your feet shoulder length apart
- Squat down, letting the wall keep you up
- Hold this position for 3 minutes and get back up.
- Do this 10-25 times.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart
- Squat down bending your knees to 90 degrees
- Now jump up and land softly again in that squating position
- Use the strength in your legs and butt to jump up!
- Do 3 sets of 8 reps 🙂
The Single Leg Circle
- Lie on floor with your arms to the side and your palms facing down
- Begin by pointing with your left foot as if your toes were reaching towards the ceiling
- Inhale, trace a circle on the ceiling with your left leg, moving your whole leg.
- Make sure you don’t lift your hip up off the floor!
- Make a circle 5 times with your left leg
- Switch legs and repeat with your right
- Repeat 5 different times with each leg